Mom deserves the very best on her special day.
If you’re looking for a gift to celebrate Mother’s Day, look no further than Downtown Highland Park, where you’ll find one-of-a-kind gifts and the perfect restaurants to make Mom feel honored and adored.
The merchants of Downtown Highland Park have all sorts of unique events and gift promotions planned for early May, including crafts for kids to make for Mom, and discounts and coupons to make indulgent gifts more affordable.
Here’s a list of some of the participating stores in Downtown Highland Park and their special offers:
Active Living Chiropractic & Massage, 1964 Sheridan Road, 847-681-1920
- $49 60-minute deep tissue or Swedish massage and $49 chiropractic wellness evaluation and/or treatment.
Adesso, 600 Central Ave., 847-433-8525
- Offering 20 percent off keychains: the “key to mom’s heart” and a beaded bracelet keychain.
Beanstalk Toyland & Bookstore, 654 Central Ave., 847-432-8300
- Hosting a crafting event for Mother’s Day on Saturday, May 3, from 2-4 p.m.
Bullion Express, 1831 St. Johns Ave., 847-780-0010
- The Halo Collection is 20 percent off now through Mother’s Day.
Central Avenue Printing, 734 Central Ave., 847-432-7000
- Offering a 20 percent discount during May on any photo prints, enlargements, posters, canvas prints and photo restoration.
Chico’s, 1849 Green Bay Road, 847-926-4094
- Hosting a “Mother’s Day Open House” with a special sale on Sunday, May 4. The boutique will open early at 10 a.m., and shoppers will have the chance to enter into a raffle for a $50 Chico’s gift card.
City Park Grill, 1791 St. Johns Ave., 847-432-9111
- Moms will receive a complimentary mimosa on Mother’s Day and a $5 coupon good for a future visit.
Cos Bar, 662 Central Ave., 847-432-6249
- Booking appointments for Mother’s Day makeovers. Call to reserve a spot.
ENAZ, 444 Central Ave., 847-433-6466
- Moms can make a wish list, and when a friend or family buys from the list, they will get 10 percent off. Also doing Mother’s Day trunk sales from May 7-10.
Equinox, 799 Central Ave., 847-681-7777
- Spend $150 at the Equinox Shop and get a free Hanky Panky from May 1-11. Book a 50-minute deep tissue massage for $100, or a 24k gold facial for $145.
Francesca’s, 1850 Second St., 847-926-8278
- Holding an exclusive Mother’s Day event from 10-11 a.m. on Sunday, May 4, with an unveiling of the newest styles and treats, plus a giveaway.
Healing Power Yoga, 459 Central Ave., 847-432-9642
- Offering a Mother’s Day Vinyasa Flow class, from 9-10:15 a.m. with Trayci Handelman. Bring your Mom or your child (age 12 and over) to practice and they will receive a complimentary class.
Jolie Maison, 643 Central Ave., 847-433-4555
- With every $25 purchase, receive a signature Jolie Maison to-go cup. With every $50 purchase, receive a canvas zipper makeup bag filled with Lady Primrose deluxe samples, a toile emery board and a coupon for a future visit.
Kaehler, 670 Central Ave., 847-433-6500
- Having an annual Balloon Sale Promotion from May 1-11: the customer chooses a balloon with a discount inside ranging anywhere from 10 percent to 30 percent off.
Kenzy Gifts & Décor, 1849 Green Bay Road, 847-780-4177
- Through Saturday, May 10, buy a gift for mom, receive a gift for yourself. In addition, purchase more than $100 and you will receive 10 percent off one item and a gift of your choice.
Mathnasium, 600 Central Ave., 847-432-5050
- Any new enrollments from May 3-12 will receive $25 off.
Menchie’s, 1929 Sheridan Road, 847-780-4930
- Handing out Mother’s Day coupons for kids to take home, color in and give to their moms as a gift, May 1-11. Also offering a new flavor for the month of May: “Berry Bunch.”
My Best Friend’s Closet, 1780 Green Bay Road, 847-681-0002
- Fifteen percent off all jewelry purchases.
Posh Essentials, 658 Central Ave., 847-945-7674
- Hosting a Mother’s Day event on Sunday, May 4 from 1-4 p.m. with complimentary photography sittings by Eva Deitch Photography.
Posh Nails & More, 1950 Sheridan Road, 847-432-6840
- From May 10-25, book a manicure, pedicure and either a facial or one-hour massage for only $99, originally $140.
Razny Jewelers, 1700 Green Bay Road, 847-432-5300
- Thirty to 40 percent off SoHo Designer Jewelry and select sterling silver jewelry through May 10.
Real Urban Barbecue, 610 Central Ave., 224-770-4227
- On Mother’s Day, Sunday, May 11, receive a complimentary rose cupcake with the purchase of any menu item.
Rock N’ Rags, 1821 St. Johns Ave., 847-432-4344
- Ten percent discount on purchases for all moms from May 5-11.
Ross Cosmetics, 625 Central Ave., 847-433-4340
- Donate to the jar of expired and tired color cosmetics and receive 20 percent off new cosmetic replacements. Free Dermalogica, Murad & Avene swag bag with purchase.
Spa Dabin, 1860 First St., 847-681-8830
- $40 manicure and pedicure for moms from May 9-11, by appointment only.
Sprout Kids, 644 Central Ave., 847-780-4827
- Hosting a kids crafting event for Mother’s Day on Saturday, May 3, from 2-4 p.m.
Style Shack, 1839 Second St., 847-579-4525
- Receive 25 percent off all jewelry from Monday, April 28-Sunday, May 4. Also receive a free Butter nail polish and a free salon manicure with any $100 gift card purchase, now through Saturday, May 10.
Sunflower, 1882 Sheridan Road, 847-681-8981
- Fifteen percent discount on Mother’s Day purchases on Friday, May 9 and Saturday, May 10, with complimentary giftwrapping on all gifts and goodie bags for moms.
Table Compliments, 482 Central Ave., 847-579-4878
- Ten percent of all sales will be donated to the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer on Thursday, May 1 from 5-7 p.m., where guests can enjoy refreshments, raffle prizes, and shopping for a cause.
Therapeutic Kneads, 1779 Green Bay Road, 847-266-0131
- For only $100, get a one-hour massage gift card and a Mama Zum Kit. Schedule two Enhanced Massages at the same time for only $95 each.
Uncle Dan’s, 621 Central Ave., 847-266-8600
- $10 off a purchase of $100 or more, or $30 off a purchase of $200 or more, through Mother’s Day.
Wear in Good Health, 1819 St. Johns Ave., 847-748-8046
- With any $100 purchase, receive a $25 gift certificate to be used on a future visit, through May 11.