In celebration of National Philanthropy Day, Make It Better Media Group held a special virtual event presented by Bank of America Private Bank that brought together an expert panel of philanthropic strategists and wealth advisors along with leaders in the nonprofit sector to discuss topics that included the current state of the nonprofit and social sector, donor pivots, mission alignment, giving through an equity lens, and much more.
- Celena Roldan, Chief Executive Officer, American Red Cross greater Chicago
- Misti Sangani, Senior Philanthropic Strategist, Bank of America Private Bank
- Ramsay Slugg, Wealth Strategies Advisor, Bank of America Private Bank
- Patricia Chavez, Philanthropic Market Executive, Bank of America Private Bank
- Shoshana Buchholz-Miller, Executive Director, Cradles to Crayons
- Shelley Patenaude, President, Founders’ Board, Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital
For 11 key takeaways to bring to your 2021 financial strategy, click here.