- This event has passed.
Successful Capital Raise: What You Should Know Before Speaking to Investors
February 11 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pmFree
This informative and entertaining seminar aims to help companies understand and implement the critical activities and strategies needed to successfully complete a capital event. Topics will include an overview of the 16 steps every company must complete for a successful capital event.
Call Now: 312-291-6964
Case study of the seven-year capital raising journey of a Midwest manufacturer to a NASDAQ-traded company guided by the principles of the Dream Exchange.
Equilibrium Pricing: A revolutionary approach to bring companies and investors into agreement on future valuation.
We will answer important questions like:
- Why is it so difficult to raise money in today’s environment?
- What are the most effective strategies to find investors?
- What should I be doing NOW to prepare my company to receive investor funds?
- What do I need to do to make sure I get a fair deal?
Who should attend:
- CEOs, Key Executives, Owners & Investors in small and emerging businesses
- Business advisors: Attorneys, CPAs, Business Brokers, M&A Advisors, and Management Consultants
- Professional investment organization: Private Equity, Venture Capital, Family Offices, Business Incubators