Is there a lovelier smell than dinner sizzling on the grill?
We don’t think so. When it’s hot and steamy out, avoid turning on your oven, and instead fire up the BBQ. Whether you use charcoal, wood or propane, we’ve got lots of easy, but delicious ideas for dinner.
Plus, if you need grilling tips, check out: Better Grillin’: 5 Easy Tips for Your Summer Cookout.
Here are some of our favorite, grill recipes:
- Couples’ Grill Night (recipes for everything from your Mangotinis to your grilled tuna!)
- Flank Steak with Soy Marinade
- Salmon with Vanilla Basalmic Marinade
- Mesquite Skirt Steak with Salpicón Salad
- Grilled Pizza
- Grilled Polenta with Mushroom Ragu
- Texas Pork Spareribs
- Grilled Angel Food Cake (OK, we’re cheating a little since this recipe calls for a panini press, but you’ll love it!)