After making these treats you may never want a pedicure again.
- Nutter Butter cookies
- Green candy melts (available at craft stores)
- Red candy melts (available at craft stores)
- Golden Grahams cereal
- Cocoa Puffs cereal
- Wax paper
- Clean paintbrushes
1. Heat green candy melts in the microwave for 30-45 seconds, or until melted.
2. Dip cookies in green candy melts and set on wax paper.
3. Place one cocoa puff “wart” on each cookie and paint green with melted candy.
4. Next, place one Golden Grahams “toenail” on the end of each cookie.
5. Melt red candy melts in the microwave.
6. Paint toenails red.
7. Allow cookies to set and enjoy. Bone Appetite!
This recipe is courtesy of fabulous foodie, Mandy Heaston, of gourmetmomonthego.com.
Photo credit: Jenna Riggs