People that can clearly visualize their goals are more apt to achieve them, especially with weight loss.
Here are some tips:
1. Find a quiet place, close your eyes and take a slow deep breath. As you exhale, feel your body relax. Continue for 5 more breaths.
2 . As you relax, picture how you would like to look and feel at your desired weight. Need an example?
- Seeing yourself in a new dress in a smaller size.
- Looking in the mirror and loving what you see.
- Seeing yourself step on the scale and it stopping at your target weight.
3. Continue seeing this image you desire in positive light.
4. Repeat this exercise daily and you will see desired results become a reality.
This article is a paid advertisement courtesy of Sue Marcus Hypnotherapy.