On Saturday, February 27th, Rainbows For All Children and their supporters took a tour of Klairmont Kollections raising over $5,600 for their incredible cause to aid children and teens suffering from loss. The evening included music by the City Lights Orchestra, drinks and passed hors d’oeuvres and desserts as the guests explored the 100,000 square foot maze of cars in the collection. With everything from classic Model-T’s to a Crystal Covered Rolls Royce and the Batmobile, guests were able to admire, take photos and learn about any and all of the over 300 cars in the collection while raising money for Rainbows and their programming. The event also included a raffle with prizes like two Indy 500 tickets and a model of Parnelli Jones’ 1963 Indy 500 winning race car.
- Book your next event or fundraiser at Klairmont Kollections for a truly unique and memorable experience.
- Make It Better is a proud media sponsor of this event.
More From Make It Better:
- Food for Your Stomach and Your Soul: 9 Food-Centric Philanthropies
- Rainbows for All Children: Helping Kids Grieve and Grow
- Better Makers: Record Breaking $3 Million Raised at 2016 Illinois Holocaust Museum Humanitarian Awards