To feel confident in swimwear, you have to be comfortable with what you’re wearing.
Whether you’re relaxing on a chaise lounge poolside, watching the kids at the beach, or swimming laps at the gym, we’ve found a look that will match your style and put you at ease.
Look beach chic! This sophisticated ensemble is accented with a bit of glitter and frill to turn some heads along the shore this summer.
- Perforated black coverup, $64, Top Shop
- Trina Turk cut-out, beaded suit, $148, Schwartz’s Intimate Apparel and Sunset Bay Swimwear
- Fringed straw hat, $78, Kate Spade
- Oversized sunglasses, $250, Ralph Lauren
- Jimmy Choo jellies, $275, Shirise
- Pedro Garcia crystal sandals, $595, Shirise
With nautical stripes and bright colors, embrace this season’s trends for some fun in the sun.
- Striped high-waisted bikini, $64, Top Shop
- Selima Sun sunglasses, $128, J.Crew
- Knit tunic coverup, $69 J.Crew
- Tory Burch flip flops, $50, Shirise
- Zigzag tote, $368, Kate Spade
Stylish and versatile. From a day of beach volleyball to Marco-Polo in the pool with the kids, these pieces will adapt to any aquatic activity.
- Crave Designs shorts, $59, Title Nine
- Crave Designs striped tankini top, $72, striped bottom, $49, both at Title Nine
- Mountain Hardwear dress, $65, Title Nine
- Straw tote, $38, Anthropologie
- Black straw hat, $9.95, H&M
- Aviator sunglasses, $24, Top Shop
- Teva Mush flip flops, $25, Title Nine
By Evangeline Politis
Photos By Britt Anderson