We’ve partnered with local publication Mill Valley Living to bring you a few of their best stories from the community.
- From Olympic Gold to Solid Ground: At Home in Mill Valley With Basketball Champion Jennifer Lynn AzziAs we gear up to watch the Tokyo Olympic Games, and in honor of the […]
- Meet the Hagars: A Rock n’ Roll Couple Who Give BackThe impact of rock and roll is far-reaching, and often instrumental in raising social consciousness […]
- How Mt. Tam Inspired Randy Hetrick to Create his Total Body Resistance Exercise System, TRX“It all began on Mount Tam…”, that is, the intense drive and relentless pursuit of […]
- Community Heroes on Alert: Acknowledging The Brave Firefighters of Mill ValleyDedication. Courage. Integrity. Service. Team player. These are the distinctive traits that define what it […]
- Dream Weaver: Mill Valley Designer Rebecca Bruce on the Power of FashionNestled on the shores of Richardson Bay — between the recognizable, bright yellow seaplane and […]
- How Mill Valley Native and Eco-Warrior Rebecca Wunderlich is Making an Impact With her Zero Waste ClassroomRebecca Wunderlich, born and raised in Mill Valley, is an eco-warrior doing all she can […]
- Restoring Health and Wellness and With Functional MedicineAs the world broke through the astounding milestone of 100 million known Covid-19 cases, the […]
- Sara Wasserman’s Journey to Haiti: A Rock-and-Roll Daughter Gives Back With MusicIn the theatrical continuum of life, how does a 13-year-old girl follow up the act […]
- Meet Joshua Deitch: Chiropractor-Turned-Real Estate Agent With a Passion for Mill ValleyIt is no secret that charisma is a trait many successful people share. Upon meeting […]
- Going Green: How Local Environmental Hero, Judi Shills, Came to Found the Organization Turning GreenApril 22, 2021 marks the anniversary of the birth of the modern environmental movement, Earth […]
- Inspiring Kids With Sports: Paul Austin of Play MarinThe power of sports in building confidence and success pathways is a privilege that all […]
Explore. Unify. Inspire. Serve.
Mill Valley’s Community Hub
Mount Tam Media is putting a new spin on community. We believe that by attentively exploring our local surroundings, unifying becomes inevitable. The more we then learn about our community, the more inspired we are to naturally serve and nurture it.