There’s nothing like a great dessert that you can whip up in minutes.
This super easy brownie recipe has been a favorite in my family for four generations, and it’s still a hit at every single family party. Not to mention, it’s the perfect it’s-almost-bedtime-and-I-forgot-I-need-to-bring-a-treat-to-school-tomorrow recipe.
Just mix the four ingredients listed below, bake and roll in powdered sugar. Done.
Keep these items in your pantry at all times, and you’ve got a delicious dessert in less than an hour that works for any occasion.
Nana’s Magic Cookie Brownies
Makes about 16 brownies
- 1 1/2 c. graham cracker crumbs
- 1 14-ounce can Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk
- 1 small package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 c. chopped walnuts (can sub extra chocolate chips for those with nut allergies, and it’s just as good!)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine graham cracker crumbs and condensed milk. Mix well.
3. Mix in chocolate chips and walnuts.
4. Pour mixture into a well-greased 9-inch square pan. Bake for 25-30 minutes, until lightly brown.
5. Cut while warm and remove from pan. Roll brownies in powdered sugar.