Elite Wellness Center in Wilmette is seeing growing interest in chiropractic care for children. Studies show that getting regular chiropractic adjustments assists in the treatment of a variety of childhood ailments including aches and pains, ADHD, chronic ear infections, colic, digestive issues, and sleep cycle disturbances. The safe and gentle techniques used by Dr. Duke cost less than traditional medical care and offer a less invasive approach for the smallest of patients from newborns on up!
Spinal problems can begin at birth. The birthing process itself wreaks havoc on an infant’s spine. Older children get out of alignment through sports, poor posture, and everyday activities. Teaching your child to turn to medication only when absolutely necessary can help them to avoid potentially harmful side effects and discover the incredible healing power of the body.
10 Reasons Parents Take Their Children to See a Chiropractor
1. To maximize and increase their child’s brain and nerve development
2. To enhance their child’s overall well-being
3. To strengthen immunity and reduce the incidence of colds, earaches and general illness
4. To help with colic/irritable baby syndrome
5. To help with asthma, breathing difficulties and allergies
6. To improve spinal posture
7. To improve their child’s ability to concentrate
8. To assist with behavioral disorders and offer greater emotional well-being
9. To help alleviate bed wetting and digestive problems
10. To assist with sleep issues
For more information on Elite Wellness Center, click here.