Whether globetrotting or commuting, these great gifts will ensure your favorite traveler is stylish and comfortable.
1.Kaehler 1920 The Palmer Duffel: Featuring Horween Leather accents, this duffle, beautifully crafted in Chicago, is the perfect gift for the sophisticated voyager. $1,195, Kaehler Luggage, various locations
2. D. Porthault Blue Trefles Trio Zippered Cases: Keep things organized in your luggage with this trio of zippered cases from Maze Home. Great for toiletries, jewelry and even small toys, they’ll help you ensure that everything has its place. $145, Shop For Good
3. STATE Bags Smith Backpack: There’s more than just sharp style and superior quality to STATE bags, which are great for weekends on the go or as a casual carry-on. For each bag purchased, STATE hand-delivers a backpack packed with essentials to an American child in need. Available in black, olive and stone. $110, STATE
4. myCharge HubPlus Portable Chargers: Rescue the traveler in your life from the tangle of power cords and endless outlet quests. With built-in Apple Lightning and micro-USB cables, the high-speed myCharge HubPlus 6000mAh portable charger allows for easy, on-the-go charging. $99, myCharge
5. The PreSchooler AllPakt: Dreading an upcoming flight or road trip with your little ones? Perfectly tike-sized, this backpack comes brimming with toys and activities that will keep your preschooler entertained — and off your iPhone — throughout your journey. Bonus: It’s also great for keeping kids busy at restaurants! $45, AllPakt
6. Kate Spade Cedar Street Dot Passport Holder: Keep your passport protected — and look good doing it! A pretty present for the stylish globetrotter on your gift list. Available in a variety of patterns. $78, Kate Spade, 56 E. Oak St., 312-654-8853
7. Jetsetter Mini Pillow: Give the gift of restful travel with the Jetsetter Mini. The comfortable and supportive neck pillow folds up easily and can be embroidered with a monogram or cute phrase. $89, Chicago Luxury Beds, 440 N. Wells St., 312-527-5337