One of the country’s premier music fests, Lollapalooza, comes to Grant Park Aug. 6-8.
- A 3-day pass is $215, and a 1-day pass $90. Private cabanas = pay more for comfort.
- Get your tickets now. They sell out AND it’s a fun thing to look forward to.
- When the line up comes out, start planning your itinerary using the Lolla website.
- There’s also a Lolla iPhone App that lets you navigate the fest and link with friends’ schedules.
- The headliners are at the end of each day and baby bands are earlier. Lolla’s side stages are filled with great newer artists.
- Must haves: tickets, layered clothing, sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, water bottle strap, backpack, umbrella, poncho, bandanna, phone, comfortable shoes, flip-flops, long-sleeved cover-up, binoculars, wallet, ID, ear plugs, camera, snacks.
- For kids 10 and under, Kidzapalooza has cool stuff to do from tattoos, punk hairdos, guitar playing, karaoke and break dancing.
Photo courtesy of discosour at CreativeCommons