Satisfy your foodie’s wish-list cravings with these sweet treats.
1. Cooking Class at The Social Table: Sign up for public or private three-hour cooking classes. Dinner themes include country supper, Italian table and French Bistro. The sessions are kept small and are held nightly. Starts at $75 per person, The Social Table
2. Monogrammed Copper Mugs: These mugs are handcrafted by artisans in Turkey and can be used for Moscow Mules. The solid copper and tin lining helps to keep refreshments well chilled. $40, Williams-Sonoma
3. Milk Bar Birthday Cake Truffles and “Life” cookbook: One of Milk Bar’s most indulgent treats is its birthday cake truffles. The perfect complement to the decadent dessert is Pastry Chef Christina Tosi‘s cookbook. Truffles, $16; cookbook, $35, Milk Bar
5. Sweet Secrets Chocolate Pretzel Pizza—Chicago Style: Two layers of pretzels covered in milk and white chocolate, chocolate cookie chunks, sprinkles, sugar cone pieces, M&Ms and chocolate drizzle. Yum. $33, Sweet Secrets
6. The Ice Chest: For friends who love to make cocktails, the ice chest is the perfect gift. The molds allow you to create beautiful, crystal clear ice cubes and spheres that will keep drinks cooler longer with less dilution. $120, Wintersmiths