Scrambled or sunnyside up eggs both work in this panini. Messy, but worth it.
Makes 4 sandwiches
- 8 slices whole-wheat sandwich bread
- 8 slices cheddar cheese
- 8 slices bacon, cooked until crispy
- 8 eggs, scrambled or sunnyside up
1. Butter one side of each slice of bread.
2. Top the unbuttered side with one slice of cheese, bacon, eggs and then the second slice of cheese.
3. Top with the second slice of bread, butter side out.
4. Griddle or use a panini press to cook until the bread is toasted and the cheese melted.