Ann Marie makes these Christmas belly button cookies with her five kiddos. You can substitute your favorite flavors of these candies.
Makes: 60 or so buttons
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 bag of pretzel rings
- 1 bag of Hershey’s Hugs or Hershey’s Kisses
- 1 bag of mint M&Ms (or plain chocolate if you don’t like mint)
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper, then lay out the pretzel rings so that the rings lay flat.
2. Place one Hug in each ring. Bake in the oven for 2 minutes or until they soften to a melt.
3. Place mint M&M in middle of melted Hug. Refrigerate overnight.