When it’s cold, we want something that can bubble on the stove and fill the house with yummy smells.
And on the weekend—when you’re not rushing to get dinner on the table for hungry children—it’s the perfect time to relax while you cook. Sip a little wine, teach a child how to cut an onion, chat with your spouse and enjoy crafting and cooking something delicious.
Here are a few of our favorites:
- Beef Stew Ready When You Are
- Butternut Squash and Ham Soup
- Pasta Carbonara (Bacon and Cheese Pasta)
- Pulled Pork Memphis-Style BBQ
- Slow Cooked Chicken Veracruz-Style
- Vegetarian Ravioli Lasagna