Adapted from “Cooking Light: First Foods”
Total prep time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup coarsely chopped deli turkey breast
- 1 cup mixed salad greens
- ¼ cup frozen whole kernel corn, thawed and drained
- ¼ cup chopped red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons light ranch dressing
- 2 whole-wheat flour tortillas
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl.
Warm tortillas according to package directions. Top each tortilla with 1 cup turkey mixture. Roll up and cut diagonally in half.
For a lunchbox, wrap tightly in plastic wrap or wax paper and add a freezer pack.
8 ounces turkey breast
1 package salad greens
1 red bell pepper
1 bunch green onions
1 package frozen corn
Light ranch dressing
1 package whole-wheat tortillas