The holidays are here—if you’re looking for an alternative to champagne, try one of these recipes from That Little Mexican Cafe:
- 2 ounces VeeV Acai Spirit
- 1/2 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1/2 ounce agave nectar
- Sprig of mint
Top with lemonade. Shake ingredients well with ice ,strain into an ice-filled rocks glass.
- 1 1/2 ozunces VeeV Acai Spirit
- 1/2 ounce strawberry puree
- 1 ounce cranberry juice
- 1 1/2 ounce house red wine, cab or merlot
- Fresh fruit to garnish lemon,lime,orange,cherry, sprig of mint
Shake all ingredients lightly with ice and transfer to a rocks glass.
- 1 1/2 ounces VeeV Acai Spirit
- 3/4 ounce blanco tequila
- 1 ounce agave nectar
- Lime wedge for garnish
Shake all ingredients well with ice and strain into an ice filled rocks glass. Salt or sugar optional.