Everyone loves escaping the Chicago winter chill by ducking into a warm, inviting home. Spread the holiday cheer inside with these great gifts.
1. Neó Canapa Basket: Nautical with a modern splash, this hand-crocheted basket from Maze Home is made of natural hemp yarn and neoprene yarn. It’s perfect for stashing everything from toys to extra blankets. $435, Shop For Good
2. Diptyque Sapin Candle: Diptyque’s limited edition Sapin candle features a wintry scent of fir tree with hints of mandarin, a perfect addition to the home ready for the holidays. $70, Diptyque, 1645 N. Damen Ave., Chicago, 773-252-3989
3. “Under the El” oil on panel by Terry Miura: Hurry over to Shop For Good to get this one-of-a-kind work of art from Anne Loucks Gallery. A classic Chicago scene, this oil painting will bring the emotion of the city into your home. Original oil painting by Terry Miura, 7″ x 10″; 14″ x 17″ framed, $875, Shop For Good
4. Hastens Down Booties: Perfect for cozy snowbound days at home, these toasty slippers filled with white Hungarian down are unisex and one-size-fits-most (shoe sizes 7-11). $130, Chicago Luxury Beds, Shop For Good
5. Copper-handled Boards: Copper-plated handles complement the food-safe mango wood for a simple yet elegant serving board for everything from cheese to charcuterie. Available in sizes 16″ x 20″ and 20″ x 23 1/2″ to meet different serving needs. $76-104, Maze Home, Shop For Good