The weather has turned and it’s time to get off the treadmill and get into nature.
And while you’re at it, pick up the phone and get a friend to join you. Here are my favorite reasons to walk with a friend:
1. It’s less expensive than therapy.
2. You learn more details than the Police Blotter provides.
3. It gets you outdoors.
4. In-person connections are far more satisfying than digital ones.
5. When you look back on your day, you will count that walk as time well spent.
6. Walking with friends is better for your figure than eating with friends.
7. The intimacy can be even better than sex (but don’t tell your husband!)
Need to know where to walk? Check out our articles on where and why to walk:
Why do you walk with your friends? Add your comment below.