With temperatures dropping, jackets take front stage at North Shore Exchange, Glencoe’s charitable, upscale resale shop.
Embrace a heritage tweed look with a timeless Chanel jacket in a blue and brown metallic tweed paired with a simple dark-rinse jean and a lady-like embossed dark brown copper leather pump. To keep the look polished, add a beautiful luxury piece like this stunning Lindy bag from Hermès. Wrap a tigers eye beaded chocker at your neck or doubled up around your wrist for a finishing touch.
Each of these items is available in-store on a first-come basis starting Oct. 27, 2015. Plus, you can feel good about your purchases because all of North Shore Exchange’s profits support organizations supporting children and families in need.
1. Chanel brown and blue metallic tweed jacket with zipper front, size 46, $1,095
2. Hermèsbrown leather Lindy bag with original dust bag, $4,500
3. Hermès capucine colored Ulysse Mini leather notebook, $95
4. JBrand straight-leg, dark rinse jean, size 26, $35
5. Tiger eye beaded choker, $45
6. Costume necklace with mixed metals, beads and rhinestones, $25
7. Bottega Venetabrown metallic embossed leather pumps, size 7 1/2, $145