Now that you’re spending more time outside enjoying longer days and warmer weather, it’s time to do more to protect your skin from damaging ultraviolet (UV) radiation.
Here are a few tips to reduce your risk of skin cancer:
- Find some shade, especially between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- Wear light colored clothing to protect your skin
- Be stylish and wear a wide brim that shades your face, head, ears and neck
- Use sunscreen SPF 15 or higher that provides UVA and UVB protection
- Never, ever use a tanning bed