| Rule of thumb: less is more|
- 3-8 words
- No phone numbers
- No addresses
- No web addresses
|You don’t have to be serious|
- Have fun! Get your users attention.
|Decide: branding or action campaign?|
– “Buy now”
– “Download here”
| One clear, strong message|
- Give your audience one simple, clean message to react to!
| Use action words|
- Tried and true words that influence users to click:
– Download Now
|– Limited time offer|
– Click to buy
| The squint test|
- Does your ad pass the squint test?
– See if you can squint and still make out the logo and the purpose of the banner ad
| Designate a specific, active landing page|
- Give your audience the information they’re looking for right away.
| Leave them wanting more|
- Mystery is a good thing! Users should be intrigued by your message to want to click for more information.
| Make sure your ad looks like it belongs on the website|
- Consider the best use of the size and placement of the ad
- Rule of thumb: if it does not work as a static ad, it will not be better animated
- Animation should be used to get attention
Need more ideas or help designing you ad? Contact your account representative or email [email protected]