Use your favorite meatball recipe and use an olive to make the meatballs looks like eyes, or just use our recipe.
Makes: 15-20 meatballs
Prep time: 10 min.l
Cook time: 15 min.
- 2 slices white bread, crusts removed
- 4 tbsp. milk
- 1 egg
- 1 lb. ground chuck
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- ¼ cup grated parmesan
- 8 olives with pimentos
1. Preheat oven to 425°. Tear bread into small chunks, place in a large mixing bowl and pour milk over. Let sit a few minutes, then use a fork to break up the bread. Add all other ingredients except olives.
2. Mix gently and form into about 15 small balls.
3. Cut each olive in half and carefully center one “eye” in each meatball. Place on a cookie sheet and bake for about 15 minutes.
Complete the menu: Serve with Boo Fondue.
For a complete Halloween Dinner Shopping List, see Boo Fondue.