If you are looking to give a truly special gift this holiday season, you are in luck. Wanting to give back during the holidays, Universal Music Group (UMG) has launched Music 4 Good, a charity auction in partnership with Charitybuzz. 100% of net proceeds will benefit nonprofits making a difference in communities around the world, including World Central Kitchen, Planned Parenthood, Support and Feed, and some of the participating artists’ favorite charities.
Items up for bid, which opened on Dec. 12, include:
- VIP Meet + Greet tickets to Katy Perry’s PLAY residency in Las Vegas – Benefitting World Central Kitchen
- Shawn Mendes Signed Fender Guitar – Benefitting The Shawn Mendes Foundation
- An A+R session with Republic Records in New York – Benefitting World Central Kitchen
- Yeah Yeah Yeahs Fever to Tell by Shepard Fairey Gallery Vinyl – Benefitting World Central Kitchen
- Karol G Signed Custom Crocs – Benefitting Planned Parenthood
- Opening Night at the Bob Marley One Love Experience in LA on 1/25 + Limited Edition Vinyl – Benefitting The Rita Marley Foundation
- Meet Michelle Juberlirer, Capitol Music Group Chair & CEO – Benefitting World Central Kitchen
- John Coltrane Blue Train Test Pressing Bundle – Benefitting World Central Kitchen
- Cruise for 2 with Blue Note at Sea on January 13-20 & Meet Blue Note President – Benefitting World Central Kitchen
Bidding ends on Dec. 20 at 3:01 pm EST at Music 4 Good’s Charitybuzz page. While you are perusing lot items, press play on Music4Good’s Charity Auction Spotify playlist.
About Universal Music Group
UMG is the world’s leading music company, and home to some of the most iconic and influential labels and artists in the industry. This includes Def Jam Recordings, Abbey Road Studios, Capitol Music Group, Republic Records, Virgin Music Group and more. Social responsibility is at the forefront of their company, stating it’s “our responsibility to nurture music, and to foster artistry and self-expression… Using the collective power of our passionate community of music lovers – ranging from employees to artists to fans – we support and partner with organizations around the globe that are working towards meaningful positive change and social responsibility.”