Join us for an in-depth discussion with Amazon Watch Executive Director Leila Salazar-López to discuss the importance of the Amazon ecosystem and how the organization is working to protect the rainforest.
Salazar-López is a mother; a proud Chicana-Latina woman; and a passionate defender of Mother Earth, the Amazon, Indigenous rights and climate justice. For more than 20 years Leila has worked to defend the world’s rainforests, human rights and climate through grassroots organizing and international advocacy campaigns at Amazon Watch, Rainforest Action Network and Global Exchange.
Connect with Amazon Watch:
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/amazon-watch/mycompany/ Instagram: instagram.com/amazonwatch
Take Action: https://amazonwatch.org/take-action.
- Defend 80% of the Amazon by 2025
- Demand Justice for Indigenous Earth Defender María Taant!
- Defend Amazonian Earth Defenders!
- Pledge to End California’s Consumption of Amazon Crude!
- Tell Banks to Exit Amazon Oil and Gas Now!
- Mining out of the Amazon!