Make It Better Media Group invites you to a virtual event in partnership with College Cash Solutions, aimed at middle and high-income earners who want to learn how to substantially reduce their out-of-pocket college costs.
Tuesday, April 6th, 2021, 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. PT
Click here to register.
In this 60-minute live virtual event we will discuss the financial aid forms to fill out and strategies you need to take in order to maximize your scholarships and grants. Regardless of your income, College Cash Solutions will help you find a way to reduce your costs.
Even if your family is not eligible for need-based aid, you can pay for college tax efficiently – without putting a strain on the rest of your finances or your retirement savings.
In this workshop, you will learn:
- How middle and high-income earners can fund college educations
- How to substantially reduce college costs
- How an expensive private university can cost less than a state school
- How to pick colleges that will give you the best financial aid packages
- Which assets are taken into consideration when the Department of Education calculates your family contribution.
To learn more about College Cash Solutions and Founder Gary Sipos please visit www.CollegeCashSolutions.com.
We look forward to helping you reduce your college costs.