Boiled greens are a tough sell. Kids claim they’re slimy, so instead, try crisping kale in a hot oven. Totally different texture and the crunchy bunches are fun to dip in fondue.
Prep time: 5 min.
Cook time: 10 min.
- 1 bunch of kale (enough for 6-8 cups of leaves)
- 2-3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
1. Preheat oven to 400°. Strip the kale leaves off the hard stem and chop into manageable bunches.
2. Toss with the olive oil, apple cider and salt. Spread on a cookie sheet.
3. Bake for about 10 minutes, until edges are crispy buy not burned.
Complete the menu: Serve with Boo Fondue.
For a complete Halloween Dinner Shopping List, see Boo Fondue.