Giving Circles are as old as humanity — and more popular than ever. People pool their donations, expertise, or otherwise work together to make their philanthropic efforts go further.
Our $1,000 Better Giving Circle is a supercharged version of pooled philanthropy and impact; it uses the internet’s power to connect and amplify and expands your personal network to help your cause.
Your $1,000 donation to the nonprofit you support does the following:
- Underwrites a media sponsorship contract for the nonprofit, which assures we create the most impactful content and connections
- Embeds your cause deeply in our publishing ecosystem
- Offers the opportunity, when applicable, to have an article that amplifies a $10,000 or more matching grant
- You’ll have the opportunity to network with other thoughtful philanthropists, share your passion for your cause, and explore ways to collaborate going forward.
Current participants in the Better Giving Circle:
- Gallery Route One
- George Mark Children’s House
- Halleck Creek Ranch
- Mill Valley Film Festival
- PNOC Foundation
- Sausalito Art Festival Foundation
- SchoolsRule Marin
- Sparkle Foundation
For more information, please call 847-256-4642 or email [email protected]
We hope to hear from you.